Aspull Engineering has the experience, competence and knowledge to carry out the co-ordination of the health and safety aspects of the design and planning process. We are fully conversant with the CDM Regulations 2015 and the roles of the Principal Designer and can provide the relevant advice and assistance to guide the client through the project stages.
Principal Designer duties undertaken include:
• Notification of project to HSE, via completion of the F10 form
• Ensure designers comply with their duties with regards to CDM regulations 2015 and health and safety in their designs
• Supply and issue a pre construction health and safety plan .
• Provide information and advice to clients, designers and contractors
• Ensure a CDM health and safety file is collated and issued to the client
Aspull Engineering’s principal contracting experience and knowledge allows us to provide the client with the management of all aspects of health and safety on site in line with the current CDM regulations 2015.
Principal contractor duties undertaken include:
• Plan, manage and monitor construction phase in liaison with Principal Designer and contractors
• Prepare, develop and implement a written construction phase plan and site rules
• Give contractors relevant parts of the plan
• Make sure suitable welfare facilities are provided from the start and maintained throughout the construction phase
• Check competence of all appointees
• Ensure all workers have site inductions and any further information and training needed for the work
• Consult with sub contractors
• Liaise with Principal Designer regarding ongoing design
• Secure the site